2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Kurtis

Ken Kurtis

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

Posted Image

Definitely off the beaten path and a place I've wanted to see since I was a kid. very interesting to say th eleast, both above and below.

EASTER ISLAND TRIP REPORT: http://www.reefseeke.....p report.html

EASTER ISLAND PIX (ABOVE & BELOW): http://www.reefseeke.....02011 pix.htm

For those in the Los Angeles metro area, I'll be giving a talk on this trip Thursday night, March 3 (7PM), at the Aqaurium of the Pacific in Long Beach, as part of their on-going lecture series. If you're interested in going, you can contact the Aquarium for ticket info.

- Ken
Ken Kurtis
(Nikon D200 in an Ikelite housing w/dual YS-D1s & a GoPro Hero2 in a Backscatter housing w/dual Sola 1200s)
NAUI Instr. #5936 • Owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co. • Beverly Hills, CA
www.reefseekers.com

#2 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3014 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Thanks Ken,
Looks like a bunch of interesting fish.

Cheers,
Steve

The Fin Foundation
My Images on Flikr

Canon7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:14 AM

This would be a trip to go on. How was the diving?
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.