#1 Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving,Poker,Pool,making holes in Donuts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hey Guys

I have a trip schedule to Dive the Galapagos Islands departing San Cristobel on 3rd September thru 10th September 2011 aboard the Brand New Buddy Wolf and Buddy Darwin Dive boats.

The boats are brand spanking new and have some great features not offered on any other dive Boat sailing the Galapagos, and I for one am really happy about one really nice feature.

I am a little girl where the cold is concerned and my past guests will tell you I need my dry suit and woolly socks when diving in anything below 75 :) so I am really happy that the the new boats will have a warming room on the dive deck, yes a warming room where on those chilly central dives you can get back on the boat and head right into the warming room to instantly warm up after the cold dives.

The boat also has oversized cabins and each cabin offers a dedicated 24.7 Laptop internet connection for those of us that have to stay connected while sailing, also each cabin has flat screen hdtv's and dvd players and a walk in closet and spacious shower.

The dive deck has a very large custom camera table and specific focus has been spent on designing the dive deck with photographers as the main consideration.

The boats are also JET Powered making them the fastest liveaboards in the Galapagos with a cruising speed of 12 knotts
i
These boats are going to be the most luxurious in the Galapagos and cost no more than the old ones

The trip will do 5.5 days of diving with 3 days up at Wolf and Darwin and the price of the trip is $4150.00 per person additional costs are air from Quito to Galapagos (around $430.00) $100 Park entry to Galapagos and 2 nights hotel one on the way in and one on the way out ($65 per person average cost)

Please visit my Galapagos website for detailed information and a video tour of the boat.

Dive Safe

Gaz Cooper

see link below

Edited by Gaz Cooper, 13 February 2011 - 07:39 PM.

Just as Every Muslim is required to make a pilgrimage to Mecca once in their lifetime, you as a Diver should make your pilgrimage to Dive the Galapagos at least once in your life. it really is as good as they say.

www.GazCoopersDiveGalapagos.com

#2 stewsmith

stewsmith

Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:10 AM

It all sounds good Gaz. What are the chance3 of doing longer trips up to Darwin and Wolf. I know that the 10 day itinerary trips were stopped and also the combined land/dive trips. Do you know if these will be allowed in the near future. It just seems a hell of a long way to go for 3 days diving.

Who are the crew on these boats? have they got much experience of Darwin and Wolf. I havent been to the website yet and expect the answers are there.

Stew

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com

#3 Gaz Cooper

Gaz Cooper

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving,Poker,Pool,making holes in Donuts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:11 AM

It all sounds good Gaz. What are the chance3 of doing longer trips up to Darwin and Wolf. I know that the 10 day itinerary trips were stopped and also the combined land/dive trips. Do you know if these will be allowed in the near future. It just seems a hell of a long way to go for 3 days diving.

Who are the crew on these boats? have they got much experience of Darwin and Wolf. I havent been to the website yet and expect the answers are there.

Stew

Hey Stew

Nobody knows what or what wont be allowed in the future that will be determined by the Ecuadorian government and no one has control over what they decide but I can tell you all the boats are requesting more time at the Northern Islands and will continue to do so as they know that s what divers want.

As for the crew, while the boats are brand spanking new the operators have been operating in the Galapagos Wolf Darwin for close to 20 years and the Crew will be made up of very experienced tender operators and DM's whom are working right now in the Galapagos and they will join the boats when they hit the water. The Crews quarters will be the best on any boat as the owners understand just how long these guys spend on the boats and have provided features and benefits not available on the other liveaboards.

Be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions Stew

all the best

Gaz Cooper
Just as Every Muslim is required to make a pilgrimage to Mecca once in their lifetime, you as a Diver should make your pilgrimage to Dive the Galapagos at least once in your life. it really is as good as they say.

www.GazCoopersDiveGalapagos.com