• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dive Zero

Dive Zero

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

WANTED - Housing for Sony HDR FX1, if you have one or know of one please let me know.
Cheers!

#2 AlanS

AlanS

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

I have a Light and Motion Blue Fin housing in Excellent Condition , Only used a dozen times. Has two Ports, no scratches. Also have remote monitor with various lengths of cable. Have two L&M HID lights and long battery pods. Can send images if interested. Have been meaning to list it. In northern Calif.

Alan

#3 FGrieger

FGrieger

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

Hi

I have a Gates housing with external monitor for sale for this camera. If you're interested, you can email me at: Doriadiver11@aol.com

Best Regards

WANTED - Housing for Sony HDR FX1, if you have one or know of one please let me know.
Cheers!

#4 Equinox Housings

Equinox Housings

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Building Quality Video Housings for Underwater and All Terrain leisure, sports, commercial and cinematic endeavors.<br /><br />I love speaking with and getting to know our clients, seeing where our housings end up and viewing the incredible footage our creative clients capture!<br /><br />A great part of this job is that we get to go where our housings go and that is quite and adventure with great folks.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

Edited by Equinox Housings, 20 April 2011 - 10:50 AM.

Erik Giannunzio
Equinox Housings
276 Sparks Ave Suite B
Galesburg, MI 49053

erik.g@equinoxhousings.com
www.equinoxhousings.com

#5 susaninvirginia

susaninvirginia

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

Will the Bluefin work with the Sony HDR CX550? If yes, does it need modifications? Can you send pictures and give me an idea of your price.
Sue

#6 Michel Brewer

Michel Brewer

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

I have a Equinox HD10 designed for the FX1/Z1u allows for full manual control of the camera underwater with the upgraded 3.5 inch lcd screen. If interested hit me back would sell for 1275.00 shipped

#7 lwinton

lwinton

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

Cheers!

Hi,

I have a housing for a Sony FX1. It comes with a variety of dome ports & tripod etc... only been used a few times. I can send photos if seriously interested in buying. Please contact me back if interested..

Edited by lwinton, 12 September 2011 - 01:24 PM.