• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Mooseman1007

Mooseman1007

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

I would love to know too whether the WCON-P01 is useable with the WA-100EP port. Anyone had a try ?

#42 leepix

leepix

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Ships, boats and diving

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi Don,

The E-PL2 housing has two standard optical ports which are about 5/16's inch across or a bit smaller. The coming housing for the E-PL3 will have a larger optical window. I expect your Heinricch Digital adapters for the Nikonos style sync cords could be fired by both housings if the DA's were attached over the fiber optic ports.

I agree that the Olympus E-620 camera and housing while a very nice system is more than a bit out of date in todays digital world.

Phil Rudin

Phil. I got the EPL-2 and its housing. How do I adapt the Oly plugs to work with Inon f/o cord? Do I need a special plug or simply put a hole in the ones I got? I am using Inon D2000.

#43 chris_l

chris_l

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Phil. I got the EPL-2 and its housing. How do I adapt the Oly plugs to work with Inon f/o cord? Do I need a special plug or simply put a hole in the ones I got? I am using Inon D2000.

I have the exact same setup.
I just put a hole in the plug. Works well.

#44 Phil Rudin

Phil Rudin

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:45 AM

I have the exact same setup.
I just put a hole in the plug. Works well.

The housing comes with two plugs for the optical port openings. Cut the end off the plug where it fits into the housing and push the cord end into the plug until the fiber cord is flush with the end of the plug.

Phil

#45 leepix

leepix

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Ships, boats and diving

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

The housing comes with two plugs for the optical port openings. Cut the end off the plug where it fits into the housing and push the cord end into the plug until the fiber cord is flush with the end of the plug.

Phil

Thanks Phil, (that was too easy~)

Do I set the RC to Off or On? I noticed elsewhere you suggest using Manual not TTL. What is relationship between RC & TTL mode?
I have been using the Inon in EA mode pretty successfully.