Photo
- - - - -

ADEX Singapore 2011 Wetpixel get together 22 Apr!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10638 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

For those going to ADEX Singapore this month, Wetpixel and Scubacam will be hosting an Aprés ADEX sundowners drinks event. Wetpixel's Shawn Heinrichs and Scubacam's David Cheung will be the hosts for this get-together for underwater imagery enthusiasts from around the world. The first round is on us and there'll be finger food as well.
The venue is @ Tawandang, Suntec City on the 22nd of April starting @ 6.30pm (1830hrs). Ask for the Wetpixel section when you get there. See you there!

Tawandang is located on the ground floor of the Suntect Convention Center, in the West side of the building facing Raffles Blvd, right next to Starbucks.
ADEXmap.jpg

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#2 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10638 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

The venue is confirmed and we'll be there from 630pm onwards. Please look for the Wetpixel section. Tawandang is just outside the convention center on the west side or Raffles Blvd side, next to the Starbucks. Hope you all can come!

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#3 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10638 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

The party just ended and over 30 people turned up. Write up will be up soon.

WPADEX201116.jpg

Drew

#4 liquidguru

liquidguru

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Interests:Staying Alive....

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:17 AM

It was a lovely evening and good to meet fellow WPers... thanks for the booze!!!!

Kaj

Sony XR500 - LMI Stingray+ G2 - 2x LMI Sola 4000 LEDs
Liquidguru's Website
My weekly Blog from Ambon, Indonesia

DIA_sig_new.png