• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

Brand new, comes with new warranty once registered. Never in water. It is the original Cobra and so is not detachable from the hose. My other one is the same and that has never been an issue, just a bell and whistle. 600 obo
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 mark4g

mark4g

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:14 AM

how much?

Brand new, comes with new warranty once registered. Never in water. It is the original Cobra and so is not detachable from the hose. My other one is the same and that has never been an issue, just a bell and whistle. 600 obo
Steve