#1 Blade305

Blade305

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Macro, Black&white, Abstract, Textures

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hello everybody,
I guess it's time now for me now to become part of the community. Have been a member since 2008 but never used wetpixel.

Sorry to all of you that it took me so long. (I already froze my bank accounts, because there are away to many good tips on new equipment)

I was reading a bunch of posts here and can say that there is not only a great knowledge to gain but also ....YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!....

Looking forward to learn much more and share my experience.

Cheers everyone,

Henrik
Henrik Welle
www.hwelle.net
wavephoto305@gmail.com

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

Welcome Henrik,
Yeah there can be a lot of humor going on here but it is also a great place to learn, pick up new info and gear as well as help others by sharing your own knowledge and experiences.
Good to be back, eh?
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.