• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nat

nat

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

I've lost 2 set of Keldan Luna 8 with arms (no charger) while stay in DIVA resort in Ari Atoll in Maldives during filming documentary there in resort (not in the sea) so if anyone have a clue please contact me on email sumanatemeya@yahoo.com

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hope you had them insured.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 nat

nat

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:41 AM

Hope you had them insured.
Steve

Thank you steve .I already bought 2 set of a new one .Anyone who have use Keldan will never use any kind of U/W video light (In my opinion).

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Completely agree. Boarding the Okeanos Aggressor tomorrow for my 12th trip to the Cocos. I showed them to one of my guests last night and he was blown away, and that was at the lowest setting. Great lights. Expensive but worth the longterm investment.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.