• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Greger

Greger

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

I'm looking for more uw photographers on Google plus.
Are you there ?

You can find me on https://plus.google....205712937/posts

#2 rtrski

rtrski

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Interests:Slowly learning digital photography and underwater digital photography. Like drinking from a salt-water firehose... ;-)

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

Don't we need an invite to join?

Been curious....flickr seems to not be advancing very fast, but frankly not into the whole "social" aspect of photography. If I were snootier (I'm being defensive... I mean "better" :) ) I'd go to Smugmug. So was curious about Google+...but only curious if I can't get in to see.

Current rig: Sony SLT-alpha55 in Ikelite housing, Sigma 105mm f2.8 DC Macro w/ Ike 5505.58 flat port or Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM behind UWCamStuff custom 5" mini-dome. Dual INON z240 Type IVs triggered with DS51 for TTL mimicry, or DS51 alone with home-made ringflash assy for macro.

Topside, unhoused: Sony SLT-alpha99, Sigma 150-500mm + 1.4TC (Saving for Sony 70-400 G2), Sigma 15mm diagonal fish, Sony 24-70mm f2.8 CZ, Tamron 180mm f2.8 Macro...all the gear and nary a clue...

#3 Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Currently Google+ is by invitation only, they're testing it out to make sure all is good. It will be open to the masses shortly.

Mike

#4 Greger

Greger

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Yes.. You need an invite to join.
If you need one send me an msg with the email you want it too :uwphotog:

Don't we need an invite to join?

Been curious....flickr seems to not be advancing very fast, but frankly not into the whole "social" aspect of photography. If I were snootier (I'm being defensive... I mean "better" :) ) I'd go to Smugmug. So was curious about Google+...but only curious if I can't get in to see.

#5 wwalker

wwalker

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

Currently Google+ is by invitation only, they're testing it out to make sure all is good. It will be open to the masses shortly.

Mike

I'm really excited about Google+. Please let me know as soon as it becomes available to the general public.