1 reply to this topic

#1 cvitter

cvitter

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 08:36 AM

Hi all,

I am trying to make the switch to full digital for U/W and as much as it pains me to sell any camera system I fear I must... :>

So, I have on complete MMII-EX system that must go. Here are the particulars:

- MMII-EX body, there was a slight flood on this body. The entire innards of the system were replaced two weeks ago and the whole body has been overhauled. This system functionality wise is brand new new and the new innards have only been used to test and ensusre everything is working properly. The outer casing shows some wear in the stickers and has a few very light scratches from normal wear and tear of about 200 dives.

- Two YS-60 strobes. Both used but in perfect working order. Slight signs of use on the bodies. Never flooded.

- Dual strobe connector for the YS-60's.

- Two base stay's for strobe arms.

- Two Sea Arm IV's

- One Sea Arm V

- One Hot Shoe Arm

- 16 MM Lens

- High Eye Point View Finder for 16 MM Lens

- 1:2 Macro Lens

- 1:3 Macro Lens

- Pelican Case for MMII-EX that holds almost everything... :>

- The New Guide to Sea & Sea

- Extra Sea & Sea O-Rings and Lube

I know that these are a dime a dozen right now and I don't expect to get top dollar for this system (it was bought over time for $3000+, ugh) but I would like to see if I could get about $750 for the whole shebang.

Thanks for looking anyway!

Craig (craigv at vitter dot com)

#2 cvitter

cvitter

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 06:47 AM

Hi all, there was some earlier interest in buying pieces of the system but not buyers so I have this listed on EBay with a starting bid of $600. No bidders yet and only a day left so this could go really cheap if anyone is interested.

Here is a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5&category=4703