• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 4divers

4divers

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

I just bought a equinox hd 6 housing and want to transpland my video lights to the new housing. I have the bigblue 2x30 vl lights. I was wondering where would I mount the battery packs on my housing. Has anybody done this before or has a picture how they did this.

I have some ideas but before I get creative maybe one of you already done this.

Thanks

#2 Equinox Housings

Equinox Housings

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Building Quality Video Housings for Underwater and All Terrain leisure, sports, commercial and cinematic endeavors.<br /><br />I love speaking with and getting to know our clients, seeing where our housings end up and viewing the incredible footage our creative clients capture!<br /><br />A great part of this job is that we get to go where our housings go and that is quite and adventure with great folks.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:04 AM

I just bought a equinox hd 6 housing and want to transpland my video lights to the new housing. I have the bigblue 2x30 vl lights. I was wondering where would I mount the battery packs on my housing. Has anybody done this before or has a picture how they did this.

I have some ideas but before I get creative maybe one of you already done this.

Thanks

We mount D-Rings on the bottom of the housing and they attach there. We would just need the internal body to do this for you and turnaround is same day. Let me know if we can help you out with this.
Erik Giannunzio
Equinox Housings
276 Sparks Ave Suite B
Galesburg, MI 49053

erik.g@equinoxhousings.com
www.equinoxhousings.com