• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

Brand new, never used or in the water Suunto Cobra 1 integrated computer, warranty starts when the card is sent back. Mint

Light and Motion housing for Canon HFS 10,11 or 100 with Fathoms WA port-this has never been used or in the water. Mint

Light and Motion housing for Sony A1-U, comes with camcorder, LCD back monitor, batteries and extras including Fathoms WA port as well as standard and macro ports. Excellent condition all

L & M Sunray HID lights-no pods. Excellent condition

L & M Sunray 2000 LED lights with pods, charger and batteries, sold new for over 4k if I remember correctly. Mint

All fair offers considered plus the cost of shipping and any insurance.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

The L & M Sunray 2000s have been sold. The rest is still available.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 fxvideo

fxvideo

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

Can you send some photo's of the A1 housing and lenses?

fxvideo@upcmail.nl

#4 DivemasterMike

DivemasterMike

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Would you be willing to sell WA port seperately? Also looking for arms.

#5 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

Not sure why I didn't get notified there were responses but here is a pic of the A1-U housing with the Standard Port attached. I keep the Fathoms WA port in a separate case for protection. The housing comes with 3 L & M ports plus the Fathoms port and, the camcorder itself. As you can see, the back plate was refitted with a new plate having the LCD monitor which made for a huge improvement over the L & M external monitors. If still interested I can take a separate pic of the Fathoms port and post it as well.
Steve

Attached Images

• aiu.jpg

Edited by Steve Douglas, 04 October 2011 - 12:39 PM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#6 EdCardwell

EdCardwell

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

Are these items still for sale? Looking at newer L & M setups.