• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hi Guys,
I've had a couple of people express and interest in the Aquatica ports I have available via the classifieds. I've answered one but found I can't send another PM until 24hrs has elapsed. Is this correct? A 1 PM limit for any 24hr period?

Cheers,
Mark.

The Sharks of the Forgotten Islands

- A Natural History Documentary -

#2 stewsmith

stewsmith

Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:45 AM

Hi Guys,
I've had a couple of people express and interest in the Aquatica ports I have available via the classifieds. I've answered one but found I can't send another PM until 24hrs has elapsed. Is this correct? A 1 PM limit for any 24hr period?

Cheers,
Mark.

I dont think that is correct. I can send more than 1 per day. Just a shame I havent got any friends. I do get a message thats says to wait ( I think ) 3 minutes before I can send additional PM's.

Stew

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com

#3 adamhanlon

adamhanlon

Harbor Seal

• Admin
  • 1705 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hi Mark,

I've had a look at this, and can't find any reason why that should be the case. You should be able to send as many as you want. You will not be able to reply to multiple ones at the same time-you will need to answer each one individually.

Can you send me a screen shot?

Adam

Adam Hanlon-underwater photographer and videographer
Editor-wetpixel
web | Flickr | twitter | Linkedin | Facebook

#4 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Interests:Filming and documentary production. Beach and surf photography. Family time, isolated beaches and walking the dog.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Hi Mark,

I've had a look at this, and can't find any reason why that should be the case. You should be able to send as many as you want. You will not be able to reply to multiple ones at the same time-you will need to answer each one individually.

Can you send me a screen shot?

Adam

Hi Adam,
Was able to send another this morning but wanted to follow up on a second and got this, again.

Cheers,
Mark.

#5 ATJ

ATJ

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Photograph, Marine Biology

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Aren't the time of your post and the time in the message the same?

Your post was added Aug 23 2011, 09:54 AM (local time for me) and if I'm not mistaken, Indonesia is 2 hours behind Australia East so the message is telling you that you can't send another PM for a minute or 2 rather than 24 hours... unless I've missed something.

#6 CamDiver

CamDiver

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1103 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

Hi ATJ
I tried 10 minutes after sending the PM last night and could still not send. I've contacted the second individual through PM just now.

Cheers,
Mark.

#7 Garrethe

Garrethe

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

Well I just registered and tried to start a thread in the Newbie section. Can't start a new thread. Ok then, got a message telling me "As a new user, you must reply to an existing post before you can post a new topic.
We recommend introducing yourself as a reply to this post". OK, tried this and got this message "Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken". Ok, so then I go to feedback and hit the start a new thread and....here we go again. SO, here I am hi jacking a post by someone else just so I can play your silly game.