• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mo2vation

mo2vation

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'm offering here a Nikon D200 housing made by Light & Motion in Monterey, CA.

This Aluminum housing set the standard for electronic housings a few short years ago, and has never been equaled in features, ergonomics, speed and performance.

This was my back up rig - its seen very little action. In fact, the ports I'm selling with it have NEVER BEEN WET!

Here's what L&M has to say about it:

The Light & Motion Titan underwater housing is designed for the Nikon D200 digital camera. It is a professional grade full featured housing that provides access to all camera controls in a user friendly layout. The housing uses USB technology to control aperture, shutter speed, ISO, mode as well as bracketing, exposure compensation and white balance.

Industrial grade aluminum, machined, anodized with stainless steel hardware and double o-ring seals, the Titan is depth rated to 330 feet (100 meters).

High quality Light & Motion ports are available for macro, wide-angle and fisheye lenses. If you already own Aquatica, Sea & Sea or Subal ports they can be used on the Titan housing with the use of conversion rings.

The Titan D200 housing includes ROC (Remote Optical Controller). ROC is a strobe control device that is built into the Titan D200 housing which allows the user to obtain up to 12 manual power levels on most TTL compatible strobes. One or two strobes can be attached to the Titan D200 housing. Power levels for each strobe can be matched evenly or set independently of one another. Fingertip strobe control is located via push buttons and allows for 12 manual adjustment in 1/2 f/stop increments. Also included is a conveniently located LED panel that informs the user of current strobe power level.

USB Control USB Advanced Technology enables finger trip control over control aperture, shutter speed, ISO, mode as well as bracketing, exposure compensation and white balance Electro-Mechanical Shutter Release Electro-Mechanical shutter release provides more control with tactile feel between half shutter and full shutter Ports High quality Light & Motion ports are available for macro, wide-angle and fisheye lenses; Aquatica, Sea & Sea or Subal ports can be used on the housing with the use of conversion rings ROC Strobe Controller ROC strobe controller provides manual control with up or down 12 half stop increments.

This housing is in great shape. Not a scratch on any of the 4 glass screens / displays, never flooded, always up for duty, I can't say enough great things about this housing.

The sheer volume of stuff I'm including here would stop a charging rhino in its tracks, and will assure you are up and running for many years to come. Included in this sale:

* The Housing, with handles and Tray for the D200. Original Manual and box
* The Flat Glass port (installed a time or two but never in the water)
* The 8" Glass Dome port (Never installed, never wet!)
* Extensions for both port to accommodate a variety of lenses
* Zoom gear for the Nikon 12-24mm Lens
* Focus gear for the Nikon 105mm Lens
* M/A gear for the Nikon 105mm lens
* A host spare parts:
- Spare tray (and its circuit board)
-Spare strobe control board
-TWO spare bulkheads
-TWO sets of Housing Orings
-A grip of Button Orings
-Spare buttons/ lever arms
-Spare Handles, ball mounts, bulkhead covers, bolts, screws, and much much more. Enough to rebuild this housing in the field from the shell up. Way too much to photograph and list here.

I won't insult you with what I paid for all of this stuff. But I'm way deep into this unit. The spares alone are worth over $500, and aren't even available anymore.

I'm offering all here for $3100, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.

I also have available a D200 body I'm selling if you're interested. I have 3 batteries for this body, battery charger and a couple of Lexar 4GB UDMA cards, and I'll toss in the Firewire 800 UDMA card reader (blistering fast reads!) PM me and I'll give you the price on the body and accessories.

PayPal is OK. Just add strobes and your body and you instantly have a professional rig that will last you years and years!

PM me with questions.

Thanks

-Ken

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I've just witnessed a dive by shooting...
www.divematrix.com - Divers Wanted!
My site

#2 jbaughman

jbaughman

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

Are you by chance willing to sell me just an extension ring that I may use on my Titan 100 housing? I can't seem to rind one on the interest anywhere!

Thank you for your consideration.

Jan

I'm offering here a Nikon D200 housing made by Light & Motion in Monterey, CA.

This Aluminum housing set the standard for electronic housings a few short years ago, and has never been equaled in features, ergonomics, speed and performance.

This was my back up rig - its seen very little action. In fact, the ports I'm selling with it have NEVER BEEN WET!

Here's what L&M has to say about it:

The Light & Motion Titan underwater housing is designed for the Nikon D200 digital camera. It is a professional grade full featured housing that provides access to all camera controls in a user friendly layout. The housing uses USB technology to control aperture, shutter speed, ISO, mode as well as bracketing, exposure compensation and white balance.

Industrial grade aluminum, machined, anodized with stainless steel hardware and double o-ring seals, the Titan is depth rated to 330 feet (100 meters).

High quality Light & Motion ports are available for macro, wide-angle and fisheye lenses. If you already own Aquatica, Sea & Sea or Subal ports they can be used on the Titan housing with the use of conversion rings.

The Titan D200 housing includes ROC (Remote Optical Controller). ROC is a strobe control device that is built into the Titan D200 housing which allows the user to obtain up to 12 manual power levels on most TTL compatible strobes. One or two strobes can be attached to the Titan D200 housing. Power levels for each strobe can be matched evenly or set independently of one another. Fingertip strobe control is located via push buttons and allows for 12 manual adjustment in 1/2 f/stop increments. Also included is a conveniently located LED panel that informs the user of current strobe power level.

USB Control USB Advanced Technology enables finger trip control over control aperture, shutter speed, ISO, mode as well as bracketing, exposure compensation and white balance Electro-Mechanical Shutter Release Electro-Mechanical shutter release provides more control with tactile feel between half shutter and full shutter Ports High quality Light & Motion ports are available for macro, wide-angle and fisheye lenses; Aquatica, Sea & Sea or Subal ports can be used on the housing with the use of conversion rings ROC Strobe Controller ROC strobe controller provides manual control with up or down 12 half stop increments.

This housing is in great shape. Not a scratch on any of the 4 glass screens / displays, never flooded, always up for duty, I can't say enough great things about this housing.

The sheer volume of stuff I'm including here would stop a charging rhino in its tracks, and will assure you are up and running for many years to come. Included in this sale:

* The Housing, with handles and Tray for the D200. Original Manual and box
* The Flat Glass port (installed a time or two but never in the water)
* The 8" Glass Dome port (Never installed, never wet!)
* Extensions for both port to accommodate a variety of lenses
* Zoom gear for the Nikon 12-24mm Lens
* Focus gear for the Nikon 105mm Lens
* M/A gear for the Nikon 105mm lens
* A host spare parts:
- Spare tray (and its circuit board)
-Spare strobe control board
-TWO spare bulkheads
-TWO sets of Housing Orings
-A grip of Button Orings
-Spare buttons/ lever arms
-Spare Handles, ball mounts, bulkhead covers, bolts, screws, and much much more. Enough to rebuild this housing in the field from the shell up. Way too much to photograph and list here.

I won't insult you with what I paid for all of this stuff. But I'm way deep into this unit. The spares alone are worth over $500, and aren't even available anymore.

I'm offering all here for $3100, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.

I also have available a D200 body I'm selling if you're interested. I have 3 batteries for this body, battery charger and a couple of Lexar 4GB UDMA cards, and I'll toss in the Firewire 800 UDMA card reader (blistering fast reads!) PM me and I'll give you the price on the body and accessories.

PayPal is OK. Just add strobes and your body and you instantly have a professional rig that will last you years and years!

PM me with questions.

Thanks

-Ken

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 tobyone

tobyone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:28 PM

I am interested in the extra base plate. Do you still have it. Also if the housing has not sold how much are you asking?

#4 mo2vation

mo2vation

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

$600 price drop

Package now $2500.

Thanks

-Ken
My site

#5 jstoneco

jstoneco

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

$600 price drop

Package now $2500.

Thanks

-Ken

Is your housing still for sale? If so what is the current asking price? Would you sell the housing only?

Thanks Jerry

jstoneco@comcast.net

#6 Nobubblediver

Nobubblediver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

$600 price drop

Package now $2500.

Thanks

-Ken

Hi Ken is this setup still for sale, would you ship to Sydney Australia?
Nick

#7 rirvine101

rirvine101

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

I basically have the same rig that I am contemplating selling and I'm just wondering if you were able to sell this and what you were able to get out of it.

#8 mo2vation

mo2vation

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

HI

Yes, I sold it.

I received about 90% of my final asking price.

- Ken
My site