No replies to this topic

#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Lionfish

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

FOR SALE: Nikon D200 Body only, all original accessories included except plastic viewfinder protector, Excellent Working and Cosmetic Condition

This was a backup body to my other cameras. It has always been kept inside, rarely taken outdoors, and has seen light use (I used it mostly to take photos of my items for Ebay!). It is in near-mint cosmetic shape and works perfectly. It comes with the original box and all accessories except the rear plastic LCD cover. It includes both English and Spanish instruction manuals, software CD, USB cable, video cable, one battery, charger, strap, and the list goes on.

I have posted an image that I just took with the camera -- a shot of white paper showing that there is no dust on the screen. This image shows the shutter count of 14,203 in the metadata also.

See more photos of this item at:
http://www.norbertwu...-web/index.html

Asking $499. I will refund your money back minus shipping costs if this item does not work as it is supposed to (the only problem I've encountered, and not grounds for return, is a known problem with most D200 bodies, where the body sometimes does not recognize the battery. This problem is solved by removing and replacing the battery. Not a great solution for underwater photographers; I know. But the problem has rarely bothered me in the past years, perhaps bothered me only with a particular combination of body and battery). The item must be returned at buyer's cost.

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers and to ship overseas. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Attached Images

• _DSC0001A.JPG
  • white_paper__shows_no_dust_on_sensorA.JPG

Edited by photoagent101, 04 September 2011 - 09:07 AM.

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com