#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Lionfish

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

Nikon D200 Body, complete with all accessories
This is the second D200 body that I am selling.

The last D200 body that I listed here got no interest, and a camera store in New York bought the body. Iíd prefer to sell it to another photographer rather than a store thatís just going to sell it again.

I used this in an underwater housing. As such, it has been treated very well (always enclosed in a waterproof case, never flooded!). It is in near-mint cosmetic shape and works perfectly. It comes with the original box and all original accessories. It includes both English and Spanish instruction manuals, software CD, USB cable, video cable, one battery, charger, strap, and the list goes on.

I have posted an image that I just took with the camera -- a shot of white paper showing that there is no dust on the screen. This image also shows the shutter count of 31,132 shutter count (equivalent of 864 rolls of 36-exposure film).

See more photos of this item at:
http://www.norbertwu...-web/index.html

Asking $449 which will include shipping via UPS Ground in the lower 48. Iíll ship elsewhere at cost.

I will refund your money back minus shipping costs if this item does not work as it is supposed to. The item must be returned at buyer's cost. Not grounds for return is a known but infrequent and sporadic problem with D200 bodies, where the body sometimes does not recognize the battery. This problem is solved by removing and replacing the battery. Not a great solution for underwater photographers; I know. But the problem has rarely bothered me in the past years, perhaps bothered me only with a particular combination of body and battery).

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norb Wu

Attached Images

• best_overall_image.JPG
  • white_paper_shows_no_dust_on_sensor_and_31132_shutter_count.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com