• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 focker

focker

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied a group of survivors from a sunken ship.

"Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing". And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.

"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better after you scare the sh*t out of them."

So now you know :D
Nauticam 550 w/ T2i - Zen 100 - Inon Z240 - Tokina 10-17 - Canon 60mm - Sola 600

#2 scotdiver

scotdiver

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for getting the day started with a smile :-)

Edited by scotdiver, 22 September 2011 - 09:31 PM.

Robert Smith aka GozoDiver

http://www.gozodiver.com - blog
http://www.lonedolphin.com - the images

Nikon D2x 10.5 12-24, 60mm Aquatica, Sea&Sea plus a Canon G9 in housing for those "just want to get in the water" moments.
Fuji S2, 10.5, 12-24, 60mm, Aquatica S2, Sea&Sea 90DX
Nikon F3, 55mm Micro, 20mm, Aquatica A3, Ikelite A1 / S150 - but not doing much now

#3 Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

Hahahahaha LMAO!!!

Mike

#4 Balrog

Balrog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Very good :D

Here's my contribution

A shark is swimming along and spots a squid. After circling it for a few minutes the fearful squid says,
"Don't eat me. Please don't eat me. I'm not feeling well. You'll catch what I have got and become ill."

The shark considers for a moment, opens it's mouth wide and gently clamps a pair of teeth onto just one of the sqid's tentacles. He then swims across to one of his shark friend with the squid still pinned in his mouth and says,

"Here's the six quid I owe you."

(For the benefit of our American friends a 'quid' is colloquial for a Pound Sterling)