#1 focker

focker

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:46 AM

A sad day for our oceans :laugh:

http://www.msnbc.msn...t/#.ToHpMOv0i88
Nauticam 550 w/ T2i - Zen 100 - Inon Z240 - Tokina 10-17 - Canon 60mm - Sola 600

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

Saw the premiere of Speilberg's Terra Nova last night and it is all based upon man's destroying his environment and having to escape into the past to start over. The thing about science fiction is that it all comes true, maybe not when the author predicts, but it all, eventually becomes reality. Unfortunately, the desecration of the oceans is part of that reality. People only think of short term profits rather than long term results.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.