2 replies to this topic

#1 shanewasik

shanewasik

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hi All,

You may have seen the info in UWP but I am the organiser (resurrector) of Oceanz, a NZ based dive conference & exhibition.

Along with the event we have pulled the underwater photo competition up off the ground again from a long break. Its been a total mission up till now but these things always the most difficult to get going again!

Oceanz is held over 12/13th November and the photo comp deadline is Fri 28th October.

Entries are limited to NZ territory, but photographers can be based worldwide - perhaps you have dived in our wonderful waters and taken some awesome shots in the past?

Have a look at http://www.oceanzdiveconference.com/#!photo-competition and look forward to some overseas based entries. Have a few Aussies so far along with Kiwi based entries.

Thanks guys

Cheers
Shane

#2 elbuzo

elbuzo

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Photography + cave diving

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

A little suggestion that may help to have more participants from overseas.

Make possible that the contest accept submissions on line . It's very expensive to send a print + cd from the other side of the world ( or at least from the where i live in the Caribbean ) .

I was diving at Poor Knights 11 years ago and i loved it , great place for u/w photography ; hope that i can return soon.

Regards

#3 bigwood

bigwood

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:27 AM

I've been there too, great place!