• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 waterworldimages

waterworldimages

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 02:24 PM

This is what I will be selling in the next week or so and thought I would offer it here first to the members of this great site.

http://www.sportssho...cette/aquatica/

1-Aquatica D100 housing with single bulkhead
1-8" dome port and shade and the cover for the shade ( very nice & an EXTRA )
1-EXTENSION port for the 17-35mm
1-Zoom gear ring for the 17-35
1-Flat port and cover
2-NEW Sea &Sea YS 90DX strobes + the diffusers ( 8 months old with the invoice from B&H )
1- Sea & Sea dual sync cord
and a full set of TLC arm from 8" to the 12"
these arms are a great set and can be used with wide and macro in mind. There are three seperation sections per side and the ball head adpt. for the strobes. Each side of the camra has the following; A baase plate to connect the arm to the camera, 3 per side knobs and then there are two sections that messure 7" ( I think ) and another 10-12" section, the ball head adapter for the strobe ead and the knob for the strobe it's self. Please realize that this is for both sides of the camera...you get intotal:

6 knobs
6 arm sections
2 base plates
and the connecting arms/ ball head to the strobes.
Truely everything you would need.
All the manuals and directions. The strobes are 8 months old and like I said have had 10-12 dives on them. Everything is really well taken care of and very new to the eye. Anything else that I use with this set up I will throw in. I just have to look in the cases and see what is lying around. You will not be sorry.....extra greese, caps, cords...ect

It is a FULL set up ready to go. I will be posting an up date with images. At this point I am taking offers ( 2000-3000 $ I think is fair ). PLEASE NOTE, I would like to sell this as ONE SET UP...just easier to ship and deal with. If I have no takers, I will relist seperate items.

You all know what the housing and ports, arms,strobes are worth...EVERYTHING is MINT-. I use it once a year and just have no reason for keeping it anymore. The housing and strobes have been on 12 dives and not more.

Feel free to email me ALL questions. The pics are quick and dirty...if any SERIOUS buyer would like a close up of something, I will take the close up for you. The item is as represented. This housing is LESS then 1 year old.

Thanks. THIS IS A USD SALE

#2 Cybergoldfish

Cybergoldfish

Sperm Whale

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts
  • Interests:Don't include plankton

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:32 PM

You didn't post your email address!

#3 waterworldimages

waterworldimages

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:35 PM

sorry, my email is WATERWORLD@SYMPATICO.CA

#4 echeng

echeng

The Blue

• Admin
  • 5844 posts
  • Interests:photography, ice cream, cello, chamber music, quadcopters

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:54 PM

BTW, you may just click on the "email" button/link just below a user's post (or in the user's profile page) to e-mail users on the board. Don't need to actually post an e-mail address for spammer spiders to pick up!
eric cheng
publisher/editor, wetpixel
www | journal | photos

#5 waterworldimages

waterworldimages

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:57 PM

thats what i thought Eric, I love the new look...very smooth and easy on the eyes. Nice work and KUDOS to you.....