• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

#6390.07 Ikelite housing for Sony HDR-HC7 or HDR-HC9
#6480 Ikelite WP-80 Fathoms wide-angle lens (and the original flat port & red filter)
#6441.45 Ikelite blue-water filter for WP-80
#6441.85 Ikelite green-water filter for WP-80
#6341.05 Ikelite 100-watt Pro Video Lite 3 w/SA-100 arm w/battery and charger
Extra i-Link cable
10 Sony HD DV tapes (new)
8 Sony DV tapes (new)
Sony Head Cleaner cassette (8 of 10 uses still remaining)
Sony HDR-HC7 HD video camera with accessories (damaged - see note below)

$800 + $20 shipping within the USA

Total value when purchased new (not including the $1200 camera itself - because I am assigning that a $0 value now) was $3200. In full disclosure, I am an Ikelite dealer, but this was MY personal system for several years, and has only been used by myself and my girlfriend.

This system is used and in moderate condition cosmetically, but all parts work well, and it has never been flooded. The exception is the camera itself - it works fine, but after 30 minutes or so, starts what I call, "the jiggly issue", where it produces an unusable jiggly image that you can see while shooting in the LCD. I am offering this at a price that will allow you to still have an HD system at a great price despite the fact that you will have to go out and find a new HDR-HC7 or HDR-HC9 to replace the camera with - I see new ones on eBay for $600-$700. The good news is, that since the camera still works fine for a while, you can keep my "broken" camera as a backup, or a topside camera - it still works fine until the jiggle issue begins. The WP-80 lens is a phenomenal accessory - tack sharp, and sells new for $895 by itself. All of the original boxes/manuals/accessories are included. Go to my site at www.aquaexposure.com/AquaExposure/PRODUCTS/PRODUCTS.html to see a pic. Note that the price on the price on the site is $1000, but I have it listed here for $800 because its just collecting dust and taking up space in my closet. Feel free to call or email with questions - 813-368-1826 aquaexposure@yahoo.com

Attached Images

• IMG_0584.jpg

Edited by ChristopherGug, 14 November 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#2 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

Okay, not sold yet, so I'll go to $750 ffor the whole package. Heck the WP-80 port alone retails for $895!
-Chris Gug

#3 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

This item has been sold on 20Feb2012. Thanks, - Chris Gug