• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sharkgirl

sharkgirl

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

Join professional photographer Gregory Sweeney for a 5 days on a private boat in the springs of Crystal River Florida. The springs are an excellent place to get clear close up images of the manatees as they congregate in the warm waters. We will go to the best sites and visit at the optimum times for the best manatee encounters and water conditions.
We will also drift the Rainbow River and visit the Homosassa State Park for some wildlife photography. Snorkeling only with an option to use scuba in some of the springs and in the Rainbow River.

January 22nd - 28th 2012

For more information see my website:
www.GregorySweeney.com

#2 nemo123

nemo123

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

Do you still have spaces still available? Do I need strobes? Do I need scuba gear besides wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel?
Thanks

#3 sharkgirl

sharkgirl

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Yes - we still have a couple spaces available. Strobes can be used if needed, some areas require a special use permit. Scuba equipment is not needed, but can be used in certain fresh water springs and can be used for the drift dive down the Rainbow River. Thanks

Do you still have spaces still available? Do I need strobes? Do I need scuba gear besides wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel?
Thanks