• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Sony HDR-XR520 HD internal hard drive camera (240GB)

Aquatica Wave housing w/ standard wide port and diopter and internal flippable red filter

External charger and extra NP-70 battery.

$2100 (+ 20 shipping in the Continental USA)

Its in excellent condition and produces exceptional quality footage. Used on about 250 dives and very well taken care of. Never been flooded and the camera has lived inside the housing for 99.9% of its life. You can shoot it completely automatically, but you can also access all manual functions (including WB) through the housing. Internal red flip filter. You can choose whether or not to dive with the included internal dipoter that makes macro work much easier. I have the original Sony box/manuals/accessories.

In full disclosure, I'm an Aquatica dealer. But this was my personal system, and used only by my girlfriend and myself.

See http://www.aquaexpos...S/PRODUCTS.html for the little ad and the other used stuff I'm selling.

You can see a few videos with footage shot on this rig on my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.c...xposureChrisGug with the following videos:
1) Best of PNG Video - First Few Months
2) Underwater Video from Exploratory Expedition
3) Nudibranchs of PNG

Feel free to ask any questions at aquaexposure@yahoo.com or 813-368-1820.

Attached Images

• Sony_Video_Aquatica.jpg

#2 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

Still available. I'll lower the price to $2000 even (firm) + $20 ground shipping within the USA (lower 48 states). Also, I put my phone # incorrectly in the original post - it should read 813-368-1826. -Chris Gug

#3 EdCardwell

EdCardwell

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Hey,

I have one already and want another one. Can you send to Australia? Would be looking to buy asap if possible.

Thanks

Ed