• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saudio

saudio

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

I have 2 FIX LED 500 focus lights that I'm selling. I'm buying more powerful lights so I can use them for video too.

They sell for $300 new, these are in excellent condition and have had no problems. They can mount on your camera or can be used as a freestanding dive light. The intensity is adjustable infinitely up to 500 lumens so they work very well as a primary night light as well as a focus light. One charge will last a couple dives if you don't leave them on the highest setting.

One thing I really like about these lights (and that I'm going to miss) is that they use standard AA batteries (8 of them). So, you can use easily available Nicad rechargeable batteries, or even alkaline batteries from any store.

I'd like $150 each for them plus shipping. I'll throw in a set of rechargeable batteries.

PM me if you are interested, or contact me at saudio (at) earthlink.net

#2 kkelly

kkelly

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

I have 2 FIX LED 500 focus lights that I'm selling. I'm buying more powerful lights so I can use them for video too.

They sell for $300 new, these are in excellent condition and have had no problems. They can mount on your camera or can be used as a freestanding dive light. The intensity is adjustable infinitely up to 500 lumens so they work very well as a primary night light as well as a focus light. One charge will last a couple dives if you don't leave them on the highest setting.

One thing I really like about these lights (and that I'm going to miss) is that they use standard AA batteries (8 of them). So, you can use easily available Nicad rechargeable batteries, or even alkaline batteries from any store.

I'd like $150 each for them plus shipping. I'll throw in a set of rechargeable batteries.

PM me if you are interested, or contact me at saudio (at) earthlink.net

Do you have any photos of them I would like to see the condition of them as well as the specs.

Thank you,
Kieran S. Kelly

#3 saudio

saudio

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Both of them sold within two hours. Sorry for anybody who was interested.