++Sea&Sea DX-D50 Housing + Nikon D50 Camera++
Excellent condition !!!
never flooded !!!
Sea&Sea Housing and Nikon Camera
Perfectly good working order !
Housing with customized connector, see photo !
With customized connector work TTL Converter !
New O-Ring set Slicon Tube
Shipping with Track&Trace and insurance
Europa and England 30,00 Euro
Worlvide Shipping 50,00 Euro
My mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smaller, lighter D50 camera enabled a smaller, lighter housing. The camera fits custom-designed snug, contoured for maximum maneuverability.
- The front case is constructed of rugged corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
- Incorporates a 0.66x optical viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity of the camera's data.
- Redesigned shutter release lever is ultra responsive and communicates fluidly with the camera.
- Compatible with the full range of SEA&SEA NX ports, gears and accessories.
- Enables use of all the essential Nikon D50 camera functions underwater.
- The quick shoe facilitates quick and easy camera-to-housing installation and removal.
- Fail-safe port locking mechanism prohibits accidental loosening of the port.
- Comes standard with two 5-pin N-connector strobe bulkhead connectors.
- Three locking latches provide triple protection against accidental opening of the cases.
- Built-in leak sensor warns in the event of moisture penetration.
- Construction: Front case: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy; Rear case:
- Polycarbonate; Grips: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminumDepth rating: 60m / 200ftDimensions: (WxHxD) 320x183x135mm / 12.5x7.2x5.3inch
- Weight: Approx. 2,500g (housing only) / 87.5oz
* Specifications subject to change without notice.
The configuration of function buttons makes them easy to reach and operate.
The new and improved shutter release lever makes it easier to press "just halfway" to fix the subject in focus. A light follow-through of pressure takes the shot.
When the focus mode is set to M (manual), turn the focus / zoom dial to adjust the point of focus. Can be operated while holding the grip. Enables fine focus adjustment without taking your eye from the viewfinder.
The AE/AF lock lever is used to lock the automatic focus. Logically located to be accessed while holding the grip.
Locking latches on both sides and top of the body are of noncorrosive stainless steel. Special safety lock design prevents unintentional release.
Located topside where you can see them at a glance, the power switch and exposure compensation button. Simply press and turn the exposure compensation button to set in the down position, operate the command dial with the other hand.
The focus mode dial can be operated underwater. Allows you to change between AF and M.
The buttons on the rear case communicate with camera for a plethora of functions: single/continuous shooting, replay, menu, thumbnail display, help/protect, and execute.
Edited by langusten, 17 December 2011 - 10:42 PM.