8 replies to this topic

#1 Juicebuster

Juicebuster

Clownfish

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:23 AM

L&M bluefin pro housing plus Sony SR11 camera. Access to the manual white balance, focus and zoom, monitor back + 65 degree lens, + long life battery for camcorder, NiMH batteries for the housing, light mounting kit. Just been serviced. Sony HD-WA lens for land, Neutral Density filter, graduated Neutral Density filter + linear polarising filter + filter holders. 1800

Fathom 90 degree wide angle lens. 900

Or 2500 for the package

The photo show's it with lights, shotgun mic, tripod and editing software but I want to keep those now (though may throw in the editing software for free if you smile when making offers)

Jools

Posted Image

#2 josephn5833

josephn5833

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

L&M bluefin pro housing plus Sony SR11 camera. Access to the manual white balance, focus and zoom, monitor back + 65 degree lens, + long life battery for camcorder, NiMH batteries for the housing, light mounting kit. Just been serviced. Sony HD-WA lens for land, Neutral Density filter, graduated Neutral Density filter + linear polarising filter + filter holders. 1800

Or 2500 for the package

The photo show's it with lights, shotgun mic, tripod and editing software but I want to keep those now (though may throw in the editing software for free if you smile when making offers)

Jools

Posted Image

Hi, are you willing to sell the housing only?

#3 Leebo92

Leebo92

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

Or 2500 for the package

Jools

Posted Image

hey jools,

Is the housing and fathoms lens still available?

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

What kind of lights are those? Any specs on them?
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#5 Juicebuster

Juicebuster

Clownfish

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

What kind of lights are those? Any specs on them?
Steve

I had they custom made, they are just under 4000 lumens with about 120 degree light spread with no hot spots. The cable glands are German Hummel's rated to 90 meters and I have had them to 55 meters with no issues. The battery pack is a twist to turn on design with NiMH batteries giving about 45 minutes burn time, though you could change them to lithium ion batteries which would extend the burn time and reduce the weight.

Jools

#6 EdCardwell

EdCardwell

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Can you send it to australia?

Would be very interested>

Regards

Ed

#7 juicebuster2

juicebuster2

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Can you send it to australia?

Would be very interested>

Regards

Ed

Hi ed

Yes I can, had to change my account for some reason my old one was deleted. I'll pm you too with my direct email...

Jools

#8 Pete L

Pete L

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

This is a great setup ED. I use the same setup & love it.
Cheers Pete.

Panasonic GH4 user

My Vimeo page vimeo.com/user8157547

#9 juicebuster2

juicebuster2

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

This is a great setup ED. I use the same setup & love it.
Cheers Pete.

It is good :-)