24 replies to this topic

#21 Ryan

Ryan

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1053 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

The shade is not finished, but one will be available. The two grayish black dots on each side of the screen are covering the screw holes used for attaching the shade.

founder of Reef Photo & Video
manufacturer of Zen Domes

distributor of Nauticam in the Americas

n2theblue at reefphoto.com

#22 kun1

kun1

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

How does the gates EM43 compare to these monitors when used with a 5d mkii? Does anybody use the Gates monitor with a dslr? Anything worth noting?

#23 myhrvold

myhrvold

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Underwater photography, science writing, venture capital, elephants.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

The NA-DP4 looks fantastic! This will be a killer combo when it comes out.

I use my Canon 7D for shooting video on land with a U-Boat - Direct Mount Canon 7D.
(http://www.idcphotov...-mount-canon-7d , http://www.bhphotovi...ount_Canon.html )

And I am currently looking to purchase an LCD (field) monitor to attach on top of the rig. The DP4 is one of the front runners and has gotten great reviews from what I have seen on YouTube.
( , )

Being able to use the same monitor to shoot video with my NA-7D housing will be extremely efficient for me.

I am excited :)

#24 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

I already own a Marshall V-LCD50-HDMI 5" monitor but really hate that I cannot put it in one of the housings.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#25 r4e

r4e

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

I already own a Marshall V-LCD50-HDMI 5" monitor but really hate that I cannot put it in one of the housings.
Steve

Me too.

vimeo.com/r4e

http://www.cerella.fi for the Underwater Photographer and Videographer