Discount on Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

:) Join a special charter on one of my favorite one-way routes!

A few spots (2?) available at a discount!

March 31 - April 12, 2012
Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh Strait, Indonesia
Depart Sorong, Disembark Bitung or Lembeh Strait resort of your choice.
Duration: 12 days / 12 nights
Original Price US$4145
with $500 discount = $3645
if any further discount, you must email for update.... not possible to edit the above!

This one-way dive trip visits some of the best areas for diving in Indonesia, including Raja Ampat's Dampier Strait & Misool, the Pisang Islands, Banca and Halmahera's Gorachi islands, and Lembeh Strait. This route is not frequently offered - I don't know why!! It certainly is my favorite one-way route - what could be better? Spend half the trip in Raja Ampat, then some incredible sites off Halmahera and finish in Lembeh - great variety - visit many of the best dive sites in Indonesia.

We first offered this route in May 2008 to a select group of divers who had dived Raja Ampat many times. Consensus from both the 2008 and 2009 groups was that their Raja Ampat to Lembeh trip produced some of the best diving and best images and was one of the most exciting trips we've made.

This March 31 - April 12, 2012 trip is not a City Seahorse value - added charter. It is a special charter for a mixed group of photographers, videographers and non-photographers. The trip is accompanied by underwater photographer Daniel Selmeczi.

About 1/2 the trip's diving will be in Raja Ampat. :) See a little more detail on this trip here:
Raja Ampat Halmahera Lembeh Strait Liveaboard Diving Trip

Since the trip ends in Lembeh Strait, it is easy to add on some extra days of muck diving without packing up gear - the ship can arrange a direct transfer to any resort on the strait - gear can be dripping wet and cameras still assembled!

This trip has not been advertised until this week - divers booked on it are repeat guests.

Contact Deb for more info. USA 817-626-0636 or CitySeahorseTours@gmail.com

Edited by debf, 03 January 2012 - 06:38 AM.

#2 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

March 31 - April 12, 2012
Raja Ampat - Halmahera - Lembeh Strait, Indonesia

the group leader authorized a larger discount.. please email for details

Contact Deb for more info. USA 817-626-0636 or CitySeahorseTours@gmail.com

#3 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

Trip is full.

Contact me for other deals on trips in Indonesia. I don't post many of them to WP.