• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Brown

Alex Brown

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hello everyone. I am currently diving and snorkelling in the Maldives working on my dissertation project for University (www.basementvision.co.uk-research). I am using my 7d in an Ikelite housing with 8” dome port and port.

I have got some sand on my o’rings today and was wondering what the best way is to clean the housing and rings?

Thanks in advanced, Alex.

Edited by Alex Brown, 05 January 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

Here's an old article I wrote but it applies to your system as well. Hope it helps. http://www.kenstone....gs_douglas.html
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Alex Brown

Alex Brown

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

Nice one, thanks Steve