• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bb__n

bb__n

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...;/320824360966...

This is a Gates Underwater Housing for a Sony FX1/Z1U. It comes with the Standard Port SP44 dome and delrin port cover.

It has been on a shelf for a couple of years and was used as a display unit. This would be ideal for an FX1/Z1U shooter looking to get into underwater, or for an existing shooter to pick up a B camera or a backup housing.

It is missing the color correction filter and tripod screw. It has not been pressure-tested or recently serviced--I would recommend that the buyer contact Gates Underwater Housings for information on servicing it before attempting to dive it.

This housing unit retailed new at $7299. Sony FX1/Z1U camera NOT included.

I'm looking to get about $1200 for it--this cost is based on the fact that it will probably need a service from Gates to dive. If you don't like eBay, make me an offer here, but paypal will probably be involved either way...

Post moved to commercial classifieds: Admin.

#2 pmooney

pmooney

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:Growing Grapes

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

http://www.ebay.com/...;/320824360966...

This is a Gates Underwater Housing for a Sony FX1/Z1U. It comes with the Standard Port SP44 dome and delrin port cover.

It has been on a shelf for a couple of years and was used as a display unit. This would be ideal for an FX1/Z1U shooter looking to get into underwater, or for an existing shooter to pick up a B camera or a backup housing.

It is missing the color correction filter and tripod screw. It has not been pressure-tested or recently serviced--I would recommend that the buyer contact Gates Underwater Housings for information on servicing it before attempting to dive it.

This housing unit retailed new at $7299. Sony FX1/Z1U camera NOT included.

I'm looking to get about $1200 for it--this cost is based on the fact that it will probably need a service from Gates to dive. If you don't like eBay, make me an offer here, but paypal will probably be involved either way...

PM sent

#3 bb__n

bb__n

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Sold.