• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hi guys, haven't browsed here in a while but I do see there's some DS125's for sale, checking in there! :D

I have a complete Ikelite setup for the E-3 + 14-54mm for sale. I've used it mostly for surf photography and it's been on 20 dives at the most. Never been flooded, it's been well-cared for (properly cleaned after each and every dive, submerged and washed in fresh water each time, etc.). The p/n for the housing is 6851.3, and the 6" dome port is 5503.55. I would prefer to sell it as an entire setup including the E-3 and 14-54mm, but I'm willing to split it if the housing setup sells first, etc. Overall the housing is in good condition with no scratches on the element. The body of the housing itself is in good condition with no dings, no cracks, or anything that would otherwise compromise the housing! :D The black handles have some light scuffing but that's about it.

E-3 - $550
14-54mm - $250
Underwater housing complete setup (housing + grip + port) - $1250
Total - $2050.

I have zero feedback here, but I have plenty of good feedback under the same username over at 43photo.com, ebay, amazon, and DPReview. Feel free to email those and double check it's really me! :)

Cheers,
Tim

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 whaleshark

whaleshark

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hi guys, haven't browsed here in a while but I do see there's some DS125's for sale, checking in there! :D

I have a complete Ikelite setup for the E-3 + 14-54mm for sale. I've used it mostly for surf photography and it's been on 20 dives at the most. Never been flooded, it's been well-cared for (properly cleaned after each and every dive, submerged and washed in fresh water each time, etc.). The p/n for the housing is 6851.3, and the 6" dome port is 5503.55. I would prefer to sell it as an entire setup including the E-3 and 14-54mm, but I'm willing to split it if the housing setup sells first, etc. Overall the housing is in good condition with no scratches on the element. The body of the housing itself is in good condition with no dings, no cracks, or anything that would otherwise compromise the housing! :D The black handles have some light scuffing but that's about it.

E-3 - $550
14-54mm - $250
Underwater housing complete setup (housing + grip + port) - $1250
Total - $2050.

I have zero feedback here, but I have plenty of good feedback under the same username over at 43photo.com, ebay, amazon, and DPReview. Feel free to email those and double check it's really me! :)

Cheers,
Tim

Yes, I know Tim from fourthirdsphoto forum and dpreview Olympus DSLR Talk forum. We've made a dive on the Yukon together too. He's a good trader to deal with. Honest and reliable.
Tim, it looks like a good deal. If I didn't have the E-330 in an Ikeilte housing already, I'd go for this. Do you have any photos of the lens? Just curious because it would help. And I've seen the photos of your lens at 4/3 Photo.
Dave Gaines
Dave in So Cal
Olympus E-3, E-330, C-8080, Olympus Zuiko Digital lenses: 7-14, 11-22, 14-54, 50 f/2, 50-200, Pan/Leica 25 mm f/1.4
Ikelite housing for C-8080 and E-330, dual Ikelite DS-125 strobes

#3 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Yes, I know Tim from fourthirdsphoto forum and dpreview Olympus DSLR Talk forum. We've made a dive on the Yukon together too. He's a good trader to deal with. Honest and reliable.
Tim, it looks like a good deal. If I didn't have the E-330 in an Ikeilte housing already, I'd go for this. Do you have any photos of the lens? Just curious because it would help. And I've seen the photos of your lens at 4/3 Photo.
Dave Gaines

Thanks for the reply, Dave, just saw it right now. I will upload some photos of the 14-54mm Monday evening when I get back into town. For the meantime, it's in excellent condition, not scratches or dings at all.

Anyone interested? I'd really like to sell this kit! If anyone has any questions at all shoot me en email or PM. I'll answer anything to the best of my knowledge!

Cheers,
Tim

#4 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Adding requested images of the 14-54mm lens - in great shape! :lol: The spring-ring around the body is the mechanism that engages the zoom gear on the housing.

Anyone interested?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Cheers,
Tim

#5 bj_ocean

bj_ocean

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

Tim - I'm interested in your 14-54mm lens. how do we follow up.

Burt

Adding requested images of the 14-54mm lens - in great shape! :D The spring-ring around the body is the mechanism that engages the zoom gear on the housing.

Anyone interested?
Cheers,
Tim

#6 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

Friendly bump, anyone interested? This underwater setup is low-mileage and is in great shape. Not many dives on it, with a lot of life left in the kit. Reply or PM if interested!

Cheers,
Tim

#7 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Still available! :-)

#8 Timskis6

Timskis6

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Still available! :-)

Bump - still available, anyone interested?

Cheers,
Tim

#9 ji76

ji76

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Dive et photo

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hello
Have you sold any?

thank you