Photo

Ikelite Housing for canon 350D (rebel xt) and two ports!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

I will be selling an ikelite housing made for the canon 350D rebel XT (6871.35) in the upcoming weeks. I would hate to put it on ebay because I hate ebay and their obscene fees so I thought I would give this forum first dibs. I am just taking offers right now as I am in no hurry to sell it. I would also be willing to consider trades.
I also will be selling the ikelite dorm port (5503)
Ikelite flat port (5502.41)
All seals and electronics were replaced about two years ago when an oring was pinched and the housing flooded. (all work done by ikelite and I am working on finding the paperwork as we speak)
Please contact me with any questions or offers. I am working on getting pictures up but it will probably be about a week before I can find the time to get good ones. The flat lens comes with the cover but the dome port does not. Both ports have some normal light scratches but nothing that shows on photos. Everything functions perfectly. Thank you for looking.
Jim

#2 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

I will be selling an ikelite housing made for the canon 350D rebel XT (6871.35) in the upcoming weeks. I would hate to put it on ebay because I hate ebay and their obscene fees so I thought I would give this forum first dibs. I am just taking offers right now as I am in no hurry to sell it. I would also be willing to consider trades.
I also will be selling the ikelite dorm port (5503)
Ikelite flat port (5502.41)
All seals and electronics were replaced about two years ago when an oring was pinched and the housing flooded. (all work done by ikelite and I am working on finding the paperwork as we speak)
Please contact me with any questions or offers. I am working on getting pictures up but it will probably be about a week before I can find the time to get good ones. The flat lens comes with the cover but the dome port does not. Both ports have some normal light scratches but nothing that shows on photos. Everything functions perfectly. Thank you for looking.
Jim

I will do 600 for the housing OBO
150 for the dome port and 100 for the flat port OBO
Will do 700 for the whole set.

#3 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

I will do 600 for the housing OBO
150 for the dome port and 100 for the flat port OBO
Will do 700 for the whole set.

Price drop to 450 for the housing.

#4 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

http://s1073.photobu.../w395/team2jnd/

Edited by team2jnd, 28 January 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#5 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

delete

Edited by team2jnd, 28 January 2012 - 03:13 AM.

#6 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

Moderators please delete this thread. I have created a new one instead of adding to this one. Thank you.

#7 dubbletrubble

dubbletrubble

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Wondering if you've still got this housing for sale. I may be interested; Rebel fresh out of the repair shop!