Raja Ampat Trip with Extras - 14th Year - Oct/Nov 2012

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

Our best trips. Annually since 1999!

The 14 day trip in 2011 was very popular, so I've scheduled two for 2012.

With 14 days, we are able to do several days of open deck diving (dive as much as you want and computer
allows) while still having the flexibility (only available on a round trip) to get around Raja Ampat for a huge
variety of sites when conditions are best to dive them.

Here are just a few images from 2011 trips (frame grabs from video). See my facebook page for many more,
including photos from my "Worst Dive" in a month in Raja Ampat, 2011 (after a bit of time at home a dive
with Mimic Octopus, pipehorse, nudibranchs and allied cowries didn't seem so bad).

Posted Image

100% Raja Ampat City Seahorse Value Added Trips Schedule for 2012:

Oct 19 - Nov 2, 2012, 14 days & nights
Nov 05 - Nov 19, 2012, 14 days & nights

Both are Sorong - Sorong round trips, departure 9AM on first day - diving ASAP!
Return to Sorong port late evening on night before departure.

Visit the City Seahorse website for prices, inclusions, guest comments, sample itinerary, maps, weather remarks and more.

On the site you will find two types of trips. The City Seahorse Value Added Trips include many extras, as described below.

On every City Seahorse Value Added charter we will try for 4+dives/day. Unlimited diving time. Staying at the good sites for
photography, video and adventure and missing the bad or so-so sites. If you have favorite sites from a previous trip, please
tell me and we will try to work them into the itinerary.

CSVA charters are limited to 12 guests per trip. I add my own cruise director and dive guides so expect a guide to diver
ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 depending on which tender you are on. By bringing my own experienced team, I can guarantee that the
dive crew running your trip knows the area, the dive sites and where to look for the critters! Don't be surprised if your
guide helps you position a strobe or notices that a strobe isn't firing, etc. They keep a pretty good eye on each diver.

Our limited participation trips cost just a bit more this year than other trips that carry full loads of divers - but we
offer lots more dives, more time underwater and more personal attention. I've had to increase the price per person
just a bit to cover the cost of the experienced cruise director, extra experienced dive guides and their airfares
& expenses!

These Raja Ampat diving trips are also appropriate for experienced divers who are not photographers. Single cabins
are available. Many of our guests are solo travelers. There is no extra charge for a single diver if willing to share
a cabin. Women traveling solo are guaranteed a female cabin mate.

Posted Image

I currently have a special offer running until February 3, 2012 for first time guests on a City Seahorse Value Added
Charter. Please contact me for details - the offer is not advertised on the website. Divers who subscribe to my
newsletter get first notice of special offers on the Value Added trips as well as others in Indonesia.

I will help you organize your travel to meet the ship. After 13 years traveling to and organizing groups to Raja Ampat,
I can find the most reliable, safest route for your trip. Although divers on these trips come from all over the world,
I organize them to meet along the journey, at least at their arrival point in Indonesia, and travel together to Sorong
where the cruise begins.

Please check: http://www.cityseahorse.com/raja-ampat-diving/ or contact
me, Deb Fugitt, for the most current details.

Edited by debf, 25 January 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#2 debf

debf

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:diving, video, photography, traveling, sorbet & Miniature Schnauzers

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

2 spaces available for Nov 05 - Nov 19, 2012, 14 days & nights due to a cancellation.

For
Oct 19 - Nov 2, 2012 I'm offering a package that includes free inter-Indonesia airfare and 1 night hotel. A 16 days, 15 nights package. This makes the trip far less expensive than comparable land-based resorts in Raja Ampat. AND with more diving. We anticipate offering 61 dives on each of these trips.

Contact me for details.

Edited by debf, 26 June 2012 - 04:33 PM.