• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TomR1

TomR1

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

I have a complete strobe setup for a point and shoot that has a plastic diffuser in front of the internal strobe.

This was first used on an Olympus PT-015 housing for a c5050 and later on a Pt-020 housing for a c5060, c5070.

The strobe is an INON D-180. Operation is simple. You simply set the strobe to the f/stop of the camera or shoot the strobe in manual if you are using the camera in automatic mode. A small mirror clips on the diffuser and reflects the light to a fibreoptic cord which fires the strobe.

Also included is an ULCS single arm tray, 5" and 8" UCLA arms with a couple of Stix floats and 3 UCLS clamps. The ball attachment to the INON strobe is also included. Essentially you simply mount the camera on the tray, affix the mirror and you are setup. (The original price for this setup was well over $1200 and a comparible new setup would well over it also)

Other stuff:
If you have an Olympus 5050, 5060 or 5070 I have two available Olympus housings. The 5050 housing was used extensively but I have spare o-rings. The 5060 housing was a backup and was hardly used.

If you have a housing that takes a 67mm wet mount I have both macro and wide-angle wet lenses from Inon plus the tray mount to hold them on the tray. The macro lenses cost new $180 and the wide angle $350-400 new.

Phease email me at tomreynolds_ilan@yahoo.com

#2 papamac58

papamac58

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

tell me about the lenses, what models are they?

#3 Scuba307

Scuba307

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:17 AM

I have a complete strobe setup for a point and shoot that has a plastic diffuser in front of the internal strobe.

This was first used on an Olympus PT-015 housing for a c5050 and later on a Pt-020 housing for a c5060, c5070.

The strobe is an INON D-180. Operation is simple. You simply set the strobe to the f/stop of the camera or shoot the strobe in manual if you are using the camera in automatic mode. A small mirror clips on the diffuser and reflects the light to a fibreoptic cord which fires the strobe.

Also included is an ULCS single arm tray, 5" and 8" UCLA arms with a couple of Stix floats and 3 UCLS clamps. The ball attachment to the INON strobe is also included. Essentially you simply mount the camera on the tray, affix the mirror and you are setup. (The original price for this setup was well over $1200 and a comparible new setup would well over it also)

Other stuff:
If you have an Olympus 5050, 5060 or 5070 I have two available Olympus housings. The 5050 housing was used extensively but I have spare o-rings. The 5060 housing was a backup and was hardly used.

If you have a housing that takes a 67mm wet mount I have both macro and wide-angle wet lenses from Inon plus the tray mount to hold them on the tray. The macro lenses cost new $180 and the wide angle $350-400 new.

Phease email me at tomreynolds_ilan@yahoo.com

Do you have any photos of the strobe?

Thanks,
Mike

#4 TomR1

TomR1

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Strobe and wet lenses are sold.

I still have the INON fibreoptic and the arms/floats for the strobe and the two Olympus housings.