• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 johnspierce

johnspierce

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

I have an Aquatica A300 housing and Nikon D300 for sale with accessories.

- The Aquatica housing is in excellent condition, has never been flooded and I clean it with a toothbrush and fresh water after every outing. It works perfectly, has never caused me any issues whatsoever. It has dual Nikonos bulkheads for the strobes. Included with the housing is a brand new o-ring rebuild kit with lubricant and also an additional back for use with a D200.

- The Nikon D300 has approximately 14,100 actuations, is in excellent condition with a few minor scratches on the bottom corners. The D300 will come with the original box, manual, CD, strap, cables, two batteries, charger and an 8GB Compact Flash card. The back and top LCD's have been protected by Zagg protective film since the camera was new.

- Aquatica Zoom Ring for the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye. This zoom ring will work for Nikon D80/D90/D200/D300 -- will *not* work with D7000.

Price is $2100 firm.

Buyer will pay actual postage to wherever they live. I prefer PayPal, but I will take a check if you are willing to wait until it clears before shipping.

Thanks for looking!
John

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by johnspierce, 18 February 2012 - 04:20 PM.

Nikon D7000 | Aquatica Housing | Inon Z-240

#2 TN DIVER

TN DIVER

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, U/W Photography, Sharks and fast cars!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

I have an Aquatica A300 housing and Nikon D300 for sale with accessories.

- The Aquatica housing is in excellent condition, has never been flooded and I clean it with a toothbrush and fresh water after every outing. It works perfectly, has never caused me any issues whatsoever. It has dual Nikonos bulkheads for the strobes. Included with the housing is a brand new o-ring rebuild kit with lubricant and also an additional back for use with a D200.

- The Nikon D300 has approximately 14,100 actuations, is in excellent condition with a few minor scratches on the bottom corners. The D300 will come with the original box, manual, CD, strap, cables, two batteries, charger and an 8GB Compact Flash card. The back and top LCD's have been protected by Zagg protective film since the camera was new.

- Aquatica Zoom Ring for the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye. This zoom ring will work for Nikon D80/D90/D200/D300 -- will *not* work with D7000.

Price is $2100 firm.

Buyer will pay actual postage to wherever they live. I prefer PayPal, but I will take a check if you are willing to wait until it clears before shipping.

Thanks for looking!
John

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

TN DIVER / Stevenandersonphotography.com

#3 TN DIVER

TN DIVER

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, U/W Photography, Sharks and fast cars!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:05 PM

Hi John - Im interested in the setup - send me an email and I have some questions !!! Thanks

Steven@stevenandersonphotography.com
TN DIVER / Stevenandersonphotography.com

#4 johnspierce

johnspierce

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

Items are on Ebay.

Housing:
http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1083

D300: