• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

For sale Sea & Sea housing and components for a Nikon D200 camera, a complete set-up except for lenses. All equipment has been treated with extreme care and is in excellent working order. Never flooded. Housing was fully serviced/pressure checked less than six months ago by Reef Photo, with all o-rings and seals replaced. Package includes all necessary ports, extenders, and gears to support two of the most popular U/W lens set-ups (Tokina 10-17 fisheye zoom and Nikon 105mm macro). Kit includes:

Sea & Sea Equipment
DX-D200 housing (06120)
NX Fisheye dome port (56401)
NX Custom flat port (56231)
Port extension ring 40 (56111)
SX extension ring (50261)
AF/MF gear plus focus gear for Nikon 105mm f 2.8 D macro lens (56140)
Zoom gear for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens (31114)
(2) YS-110 strobes w/diffusers (03106)
(2) 5-pin strobe synch cords (17100)
TTL Converter III-N (50112)
Dome port cover and neoprene strobe jackets
All owner's manuals

ULCS strobe arm set
(2) 8" double ball arms (DB-08)
(2) 5" double ball arms (DB-05)
(2) Sea & Sea strobe adapters (AD-SS)
(2) T-groove base adapters for Sea & Sea housing (BA-TG)
(6) Traditional-style clamps (AC-CS)

Nikon D200 body excellent condition and only VERY lightly used; less than 1400 shutter activations. Includes battery, charger, original owner's manual plus Field Guide

Lowepro padded camera bag*

Asking $3200 plus shipping for everything listed above; $2700 without the D200 body in case someone already has their own camera. More photos available upon request.

* Full disclosure on the camera bag it holds everything listed above (and then some) but is too large for airline carry-on (25"H x 20"W x 14"D). I purchased it used for travel by car, and to store all of the equipment in a single case. The outside of the case also has remnants of glue from a number of patches added by the original owner, presumably to make identification easier and theft harder. Bottom line, it is in perfect working order (no rips, tears, or broken zippers) and looks OK, but it doesn't look new.

Attached Images

• dsc_0024__2_.jpg

#2 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

Bump

#3 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Bump

Bump again. :)

#4 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

Bump again. :lol:

#5 JKmrK

JKmrK

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Are you willing to sell individual pieces of this kit - or only the whole shebang?

Best - Jonathan K.

#6 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

Are you willing to sell individual pieces of this kit - or only the whole shebang?

Best - Jonathan K.

At this time I'm really hoping to keep it together as a kit (the camera being the exception if someone already has a D200). Will reconsider and re-do the post if there's significant interest in the individual pieces.

Thanx for looking/asking.

NB

#7 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

One more week then on to e-bay (bummer).

NB

#8 mgrieco

mgrieco

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:10 AM

One more week then on to e-bay (bummer).

NB

Neil, I know you mentioned you wanted to keep the package together...I am wondering what (if you'd be willing) the price would look like without the strobes (I'm interested in different strobes, but like the rest of the package). I also already own a D200, so that could be factored out of the price as well. If I don't hear back from you I'll check on e-bay. If you want to e-mail me directly, my e-mail is michael_grieco@hotmail.com

#9 JBelport

JBelport

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Neil, I know you mentioned you wanted to keep the package together...I am wondering what (if you'd be willing) the price would look like without the strobes (I'm interested in different strobes, but like the rest of the package). I also already own a D200, so that could be factored out of the price as well. If I don't hear back from you I'll check on e-bay. If you want to e-mail me directly, my e-mail is michael_grieco@hotmail.com

Has this sold yet?

#10 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Has this sold yet?

Apologies for my tardy response, I was out of town on business last week and didn't think to check WetPixel. Anyway, the package is still available as of today (June 24th). Thanks for your interest, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Neil B.

#11 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

Response sent via direct e-mail.

#12 Neil_B

Neil_B

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

After some requests for more photos I have posted some on the following link:

http://s1248.photobu.../hh494/Neil_B1/

Wish I'd thought to do this earlier!

#13 Neil_B

Neil_B