• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nobubblediver

Nobubblediver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Hi I am after some advise on the above camera housing.
I have the housing set up with twin Inon z220 strobes which don't fire. According to the housing it takes Inon z240's.
The advise I'm after is , do I need to change my strobes to those on the ROC system on the housing or can I use the Inon z220 strobes but need to change a few settings?
Also do I need to change any camera settings to those listed on the users manual.
I just need to fire the Inon z220 strobes, everything else works.
Nick

#2 bvanant

bvanant

Giant Squid

• Team Wetpixel
  • 1581 posts
  • Interests:Science, photography, travel

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hi I am after some advise on the above camera housing.
I have the housing set up with twin Inon z220 strobes which don't fire. According to the housing it takes Inon z240's.
The advise I'm after is , do I need to change my strobes to those on the ROC system on the housing or can I use the Inon z220 strobes but need to change a few settings?
Also do I need to change any camera settings to those listed on the users manual.
I just need to fire the Inon z220 strobes, everything else works.
Nick

Hard to imagine (Impossible to imagine) that the z220 in manual mode won't work with the housing if the Z240 will work. It could be a sync cord problem, or a hotshoe connection problem; without some more info it is hard to say.
Bill

Bill
Canon 7d, Nauticam, Lots of glass, Olympus OMD-EM5, Nauticam, 60 macro, 45 macro, 8 mm fisheye, Inon, S&S, Athena Strobes plus lots of fiddly bits.
www.blueviews.net