• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Lousy resolution but certainly worth watching....http://elcomercio.pe/player/1384898
steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4571 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Lousy resolution but certainly worth watching....http://elcomercio.pe/player/1384898
steve

Pretty cool; looks / sounds like South Africa right? Still the strangest thing that they do this. Think it's just that they are following the leader who gets them all into trouble?
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

Really don't know where it was shot, maybe SA. There has been much speculation regarding these type beachings and the finger gets pointed in all directions. I know that recent reports of military testing at sea might interfere with their echo location but I have no idea as to the truth of the matter. I was with a friend once in Mexico doing some diving many years ago. At one point we were relaxing on the beach when a lone dolphin tried to beach itself. He and I went to it and turned it around with some difficulty and we finally got it going but will never know if it just turned around somewhere else and beached itself again.
It is always a sad thing to see but these things have probably gone on for a millennia.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.