• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jody2803

jody2803

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

Rather than repeat all the info here I thought I would direct to the Ebay listing that I placed yesterday:

My Ebay Listing

The reason for sale in explained in the listing.

Needless to say, due to extortionate Ebay fees I would much rather sell it off Ebay and have also explained this in my listing. I paid 225 for the case itself and another 20 for the new O ring and grease. The reserve is set at 200 on Ebay and ideally I am looking at close to this figure but might be willing to negotiate if someone outside of Ebay wishes to buy it.

Please do feel free to ask any questions etc.

#2 jody2803

jody2803

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Rather than repeat all the info here I thought I would direct to the Ebay listing that I placed yesterday:

My Ebay Listing

The reason for sale in explained in the listing.

Needless to say, due to extortionate Ebay fees I would much rather sell it off Ebay and have also explained this in my listing. I paid 225 for the case itself and another 20 for the new O ring and grease. The reserve is set at 200 on Ebay and ideally I am looking at close to this figure but might be willing to negotiate if someone outside of Ebay wishes to buy it.

Please do feel free to ask any questions etc.

The case did not meet the reserve (which I did lower slightly), I am not sure yet whether I will re-list the item but it is still up for sale and I will consider serious/reasonable offers. I am also happy to take a paypal payment for goods, rather than a gift, which affords the buyer some protection. I will only send it special delivery so it is fully insured.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Jody