• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BG Ed

BG Ed

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

For sale, one Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye zoom lens for Canon cameras with EF-S mount (APS-C sensors). This lens is in pristine condition, 100% functional, no damage, no scratches, never flooded, etc. Comes with original front and rear caps, box, paperwork, etc. You can barely tell it is used. I bought this a little over a year ago to use with my Canon EOS Rebel T2i in my Ikelite housing (also for sale in separate listing). It takes AWESOME pictures with this setup. The only reason I am selling it is because I am also selling the T2i, as I just got a full frame 5D MKIII, and this lens is not compatible. I am selling it for $500 shipped in the continental USA. PayPal accepted, or money order sent to me, then the lens will be shipped. PM me for payment info or with questions. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 msdeedee

msdeedee

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

For sale, one Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye zoom lens for Canon cameras with EF-S mount (APS-C sensors). This lens is in pristine condition, 100% functional, no damage, no scratches, never flooded, etc. Comes with original front and rear caps, box, paperwork, etc. You can barely tell it is used. I bought this a little over a year ago to use with my Canon EOS Rebel T2i in my Ikelite housing (also for sale in separate listing). It takes AWESOME pictures with this setup. The only reason I am selling it is because I am also selling the T2i, as I just got a full frame 5D MKIII, and this lens is not compatible. I am selling it for $500 shipped in the continental USA. PayPal accepted, or money order sent to me, then the lens will be shipped. PM me for payment info or with questions. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NOOOOOOO! Don't Sell It That Is One Of If Not The Best Lens Available For U/W Shooters

#3 kgdunlop

kgdunlop

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Do you still have this for sale? I am trying to PM you, but I am not able too. Sorry new here.

Thank you

Ken

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Cerianthus

Cerianthus

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

if people would like to stop quoting entire messages, thank you : i dont live in the city centre and have the slowest adsl possible
Gerard

My photo's on flickr
Crop the world ! (Using Canon 20D, 60mm, 100mm, 10-17mm FE, Ikelite)

#5 BG Ed

BG Ed

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Thanks for all of the interest folks; the lens is now sold.
MsDeeDee - thanks for the recommendation to keep it. I agree it is an awesome lens, but it does not mount to my new 5D MK III, hence the sale. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it.

#6 julien59dk

julien59dk

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Thanks for all of the interest folks; the lens is now sold.
MsDeeDee - thanks for the recommendation to keep it. I agree it is an awesome lens, but it does not mount to my new 5D MK III, hence the sale. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it.

Do you send this one in france?