I'm selling the below due to lack of use. I am first or second owner of all pieces listed. I have put shipping & payment info at the bottom of this post, and pictures & videos at http://www.monkey.org/~mlis/uw/. Email with interest at emliss at gmail dot com.
Pelican 1510 + variety of inserts: $100
- this has seen plenty of use but is in good working order; shipping options may change due to weight/size.
Ultralight Control Systems parts:
2 x 12" double ball arm segments: $35 ea
2 x 8" double ball arm segments: $35 ea
2 x 3" double ball arm segments: $35 ea
8 x arm clamps: $15 ea
6 x ball adaptors: $15 ea
- 2 sea & sea adaptors
- 2 base "T" groove adaptors
- 1 6mm adaptor (need to confirm this isn't the 1/4-20)
- 1 3/8-16 adaptor
1 x single digital tray: $25
1 x handle (3/8-16 allen wrench bolt): $40
4 StiX floats (not pictured, fit ULCS arms, 2"x2"x2"): $15 total
- parts may have wear but are all 100% functional
- strongly prefer to sell in lots as large as possible; will have to charge a bit extra (e.g. for padded envelope purchase) if sending out individual pieces/small lots
UR PRO Color correction filter CY 67mm (blue water): $70
- not pictured, in like-new condition
Sea & Sea YS-110alpha DS-TTL strobe + Nikonos sync cord (pictured ball adaptor not included): $600
- these are in like-new working condition
- see videos at URL above
10bar housing for Panasonic DMC-LX3: $350
- like-new working condition
Fisheye FIX Light HG20DX, 2 batteries, 2 chargers: $100
- well-used but functions fine
- no handle
Nikonos sync cords, lot of 3: $50
- two of these don't have o-rings and I honestly can't remember which work and which don't, and I don't currently have the right strobe with which to test them! So if you're feeling lucky....
I am happy to send additional pictures of any part or answer any questions about them to the best of my ability.
Shipping: Buyer pays; I will calculate estimated shipping charges for interested parties. International or domestic is fine. Carrier is your choice, but I will default to USPS Priority and include insurance and delivery confirmation for all totals over $100. I do not have shipping materials handy for everything so cannot rush anything out the door, but will do my best to send stuff out as quickly as I can and keep you updated with status & tracking info.
All items for sale are located in San Francisco and I can try to arrange a meeting if you wish to see something in person.
Payment: Paypal, paid in full before shipping (or receipt) once the total + shipping is calculated (if I'm wrong about the shipping estimate, I'll eat the extra). If you prefer, we can use escrow.com.
Edited by mlis, 15 April 2012 - 04:39 PM.