Because debating it is half the fun Eric.
My wish list for X:
1) Fix the ram leak
2) Allow the clip browser to retain in and out points
3) Permit batch capture of clips with set in and out points, now you would have to do one at a time which is maddening.
4) Give me back all my keyboard shortcuts I spent 11 years learning.
5) Allow me to resize windows and retain my custom window settings
6) Permit me to create a custom favorites folder for text or effects
7) Bring back the Boris Calligraphy text
8)Bring back my 3 way color corrector, or at least, my custom white balance button
9) All the things I can't recall just now and that I will think of as soon as I post this.
10) Show me, Drew, where Apple admits to anything they should or should not have done.
That said, learning FCX has not been difficult. Now that I can use my broadcast out to an external monitor I am quite happy with most of it. If you've been editing for almost any length of time, it is really very intuitive.
Edited by Steve Douglas, 20 April 2012 - 01:38 PM.