1000 posts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timmoranuk

Timmoranuk

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1168 posts
  • Interests:Technical diving; open circuit and rebreather, U/W photography, topside photography, travel, aviation and sailing.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

I just noticed that my tally has reached 1000 which I think is a good time to express my thanks to Wetpixel, Eric, Adam, the moderators and contributors for all your help and encouragement. The enjoyment, experience and results I have got from my underwater photography would not be the same without being a part of this incredible community. Thank you all. Tim
· Canon 5D3, 7D & Nauticam housings. Sigma 15mm, Canon 16-35mm, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 8-16mm, Canon 10-22mm, Sigma 17-70mm, Sigma 70-200mm, Sigma 120-300mm, Canon 60mm & 100mm
· INON Z-240s & Sea & Sea YS-250 Pros
· SmallHD DP4 monitor & NA-DP4. Fisheye Aquavolt 3500s & 7000s
· Zen DP-100, DP-200 & DP-230

#2 Damo

Damo

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Getting close to underwater aliens- and pulling the camera trigger

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

...and may I say......thank you for all your contributions too Tim!! :-)
Nikon D200- Sea and Sea DX-D200, YS-90 Auto/Duo strobes: Nikon 60mm/105mm macro : Sigma 10-20mm wide, now also with added Tokina 10-17mm power.

'All animals are equal, tho' some animals are more equal than others.'-Comrade Napoleon

'If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets'- Gurney Halleck

Visit My Flickr Website

#3 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10629 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

Congrats on making "great white" level and thanks for your participation! Here's to another thousand! :)

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

It would be interesting to see the number of posts required for the different levels of puffer fish to great white and beyond. Maybe you can post them. Would also like to understand what the number of shark teeth are supposed to represent.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#5 mp_gue

mp_gue

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

1000 posts .. congratulations! I am still quite far from that!