• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hi I am gauging interest in a couple of ikelite ds-125s that I have. I have three but only need one or two so I have at least one for sale if not two. They function perfectly. I will be selling them for $415 shipped priority mail. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. No charger will be included this is for the battery and light only.
I also have a manual controller/ev controller for the ikelite system that I am selling for $75 shipped.
Thank you,
Jim

P.S. I also have 4-5 Sea & Sea YS 50 strobes that I would be willing to sell for 60$ shipped with sync cords. They are almost brand new and some of them even have the original box and manuals. If anybody is interested I will post photos of them as well.

#2 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Hi I am gauging interest in a couple of ikelite ds-125s that I have. I have three but only need one or two so I have at least one for sale if not two. They function perfectly. I will be selling them for $415 shipped priority mail. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. No charger will be included this is for the battery and light only.
I also have a manual controller/ev controller for the ikelite system that I am selling for $75 shipped.
Thank you,
Jim

P.S. I also have 4-5 Sea & Sea YS 50 strobes that I would be willing to sell for 60$ shipped with sync cords. They are almost brand new and some of them even have the original box and manuals. If anybody is interested I will post photos of them as well.

400 shipped

#3 malediver

malediver

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Diving and Golf

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

Thank you,
Jim

I am interested in the EV controller, is it still $75 shipped to Australia if you are willing to post to Australia and do you do paypal? cheers Ken.

#4 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

I am interested in the EV controller, is it still $75 shipped to Australia if you are willing to post to Australia and do you do paypal? cheers Ken.

Sorry but the shipping quote Im getting for a medium flat rate box to australia is $45. I could do 90$ shipped but I can't go any lower than that. And yes, I do accept paypal. If you give me your email I can send you some photos of the controller. There are two different models I believe.

#5 julien59dk

julien59dk

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Sorry but the shipping quote Im getting for a medium flat rate box to australia is $45. I could do 90$ shipped but I can't go any lower than that. And yes, I do accept paypal. If you give me your email I can send you some photos of the controller. There are two different models I believe.

I send a mail about your strobeCan you send it in France?and can you give me some pics

#6 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

I send a mail about your strobeCan you send it in France?and can you give me some pics

Shipping to france is unfortunately 60$ with usps priority mail. If you are willing to do $460 shipped then let me know and I will send you some pictures. You are probably better off looking in your area though, I think $60 to ship is outrageous. (that is the quote using large flat rate box with usps priority mail)

#7 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Shipping to france is unfortunately 60$ with usps priority mail. If you are willing to do $460 shipped then let me know and I will send you some pictures. You are probably better off looking in your area though, I think $60 to ship is outrageous. (that is the quote using large flat rate box with usps priority mail)

Sea and Sea ys-50s for $40 shipped

#8 decodawg

decodawg

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Would you be willing to take $700 for 2 DS-125s? Would like to see pictures as well.

Cheers,

Alex

#9 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Would you be willing to take $700 for 2 DS-125s? Would like to see pictures as well.

Cheers,

Alex

No, sorry the price is firm at $400.

#10 julien59dk

julien59dk

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

No, sorry the price is firm at $400.

460$ no problem please send my some photos at:juliendumas@ymail.com
RegardsJulien

#11 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

460$ no problem please send my some photos at:juliendumas@ymail.com
RegardsJulien

Julien, my charger has stopped working and I am not going to sell these strobes until I can charge them and make sure the batteries all hold charge. I had enough battery left on one to test all three units and they all fire perfectly but the batteries on two of them are out of juice and I am going to have to borrow a charger from a friend to charge/test the batteries before I'm willing to sell them. Especially in your case where shipping is so expensive, id hate for you to have to send it back.

#12 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Julien, my charger has stopped working and I am not going to sell these strobes until I can charge them and make sure the batteries all hold charge. I had enough battery left on one to test all three units and they all fire perfectly but the batteries on two of them are out of juice and I am going to have to borrow a charger from a friend to charge/test the batteries before I'm willing to sell them. Especially in your case where shipping is so expensive, id hate for you to have to send it back.

Ok quick update. I was able to borrow a charger from my buddy and charge all of the batteries for a functions check. Everything works perfectly. One light is currently pending sale, Julien, I will send you pics of the other.

#13 julien59dk

julien59dk

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Ok quick update. I was able to borrow a charger from my buddy and charge all of the batteries for a functions check. Everything works perfectly. One light is currently pending sale, Julien, I will send you pics of the other.

Ok I m waiting your pics on my adress

#14 team2jnd

team2jnd

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

Ok I m waiting your pics on my adress

One ds-125 sold, one left.
Also, EV controller still for sale. TAKING OFFERS!