2 replies to this topic

#1 iDimka

iDimka

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

Hello everyone.

I have some problems with my Heinrichs Weikamp's TTL converter.
What I have : Sealux housing for Nikon D700 with installed ITTL converter board, one Nikonos V connector, two Inon Z-240 strobes and sea&sea Y cable.
Strobes set to STTL, EV control switch set to TTL (9 o'clock). When strobes switched on, flash icon on camera display is blinking, TTL not working and I got overexposed picture. I was tryed to change settings on my strobes : set EV control to A and B and to another positions, set preflash but TTL still not working.
One more thing what I found, if I am switching strobe to M mode I cant chenge power of flash. Than I set strobe to FULL mode its also not works well. But when I was connected strobes without TTL converter M and FULL modes works nice.
Maybe I need to switch any of 8 switchers on TTL board ? But I dont know how to switch them coz I have no manual and I cant find it on heinrichsweikamp.net.
I was already sent this question to HW support and waiting aswer from them, but may be somebody from this forum knows how to fix my problem.

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

#2 oosantoo

oosantoo

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

hi
Im actually also having problems with my hw converter and would love an explanation about how to set them to work and also about the switches on the board.

I would give you one suggestion:I read somewhere that the ttl converter doesn't work with an y sync cable. try to connect only one strobe to the sync cable and see if that irks for you.

Good luck

#3 AndreaS73

AndreaS73

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:59 AM

Hello,
I'm very interested in the HW TTL converter for InonZ240...
Where did you buy it?
Thank