• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

I'm not sure where to post this question, so please forgive me if it should go somewhere else.

I recently completed a dive trip to Old Providence in Colombia, and I'd like to share my experiences.

I assume the Destinations forum is the place to do that, correct?

My written report is about 5 pages. Is there a length limit? I also plan to link to where my photos are.

Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rich
Rich

Current rig: Nikon D800 in an Aquatica housing; Nikon 17-35 wide; Nikon 105 macro; 2 YS-110a on ULCS arms

#2 jlyle

jlyle

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

Destinations would be a good place to publish your trip report. Frankly, I don't care where it is as long as I can see it!

Text length should not be a problem as long as you are "pointing" to images using their URLs.

How soon can we see it???????
Olmpus OM-D EM-5 in a Nauticam housing with dual Sea and Sea YS D1 strobes
8mm, 12-50mm, 45mm lenses
My web page.

#3 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

I am presently preparing the photos for my web page and hope to have that done by the end of the day, mid-week at the latest. Thanks for your help.

Destinations would be a good place to publish your trip report. Frankly, I don't care where it is as long as I can see it!

Text length should not be a problem as long as you are "pointing" to images using their URLs.

How soon can we see it???????

Rich

Current rig: Nikon D800 in an Aquatica housing; Nikon 17-35 wide; Nikon 105 macro; 2 YS-110a on ULCS arms

#4 focker

focker

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

I'm pretty sure it should go in this forum: Crazy Dive Stories and Trip Reports
Want to share a trip report or dive experience? We'll copy some of these to the Features section.
Forum Led by: Drew
Nauticam 550 w/ T2i - Zen 100 - Inon Z240 - Tokina 10-17 - Canon 60mm - Sola 600

#5 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Yep, that looks right. I would want to let people know about this site. I had a great time, but it's not particularly well known.

Rich

I'm pretty sure it should go in this forum: Crazy Dive Stories and Trip Reports
Want to share a trip report or dive experience? We'll copy some of these to the Features section.
Forum Led by: Drew

Rich

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

You might also want to read other people's dive reports and see what factors appear to be most important. I'm always learning from others.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.