The May issue of Pacific Northwest Diver is available for viewing/downloading at http://pnwups.com/.
This month’s photographers include Vancouver BC videographer Roy Mulder, free diver Dennis Howie from Anacortes, and Laura Tesler from Portland. Macro/super-macro photographer Jens Tröger is the featured photographer. Hornby Island Diving is the featured resort/operator for the month.
Other articles of interest include:
• First looks at Lightroom 4.0, Photoshop CS6, and the Creative Cloud
• Waterproof SD cards from Samsung
• Underwater Sports Divers’ Fair photo contest
• Fukushima radiation path across north Pacific
• Underwater photo/video classes and seminars
• Underwater dive & photo travel opportunities
PNW Diver May, 2012 Issue Available
No replies to this topic