Photo
- - - - -

Music sources for soundtracks (Royalty free, licenced etc)

royalty free sound track music

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10641 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

I think it time to put together a resource thread for sources for music instead of having one pop up every now and then.

Sick of asking for permission to use published ASCAP work, I've gone through a few sites and found one that has good contemporary works as well as cinematic works. Musicbed has nice vocals, instrumental and cinematic music for professional use. From $49-$999 license fees depending on use, the variety of music is good and very useful for the professional looking to license music for their work.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#2 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10641 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Vimeo has its own music store where one can purchase music from SmartSound cut to the length of the video or existing tracks.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#3 escape

escape

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

I used lot of royalty free bgm from Jamendo.

More CC-licensed info: https://creativecomm...lmusicforvideos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: royalty free, sound track, music