Photo
- - - - -

Tickets on sale : Bite Back at Cancer Charity Ball in aid of Marie Curie and Bite-Back

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stuart Keasley

Stuart Keasley

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

This year’s Bite-Back at Cancer Ball (BBAC) is set to be bigger and better following news that it will be held in the prestigious surroundings of The Underglobe, beneath Shakespeare’s Globe, on the south bank of the Thames, on Saturday 20 October 2012.

Priority tickets for this exclusive event have just gone on sale and, until 31 August, cost £85 per person, representing £5 off the standard price ticket (£90 from 1 September).

To streamline the booking process, individual and group tickets can now be purchased by credit and debit cards via the Simply Scuba web site.

http://www.simplyscu...012-ticket.aspx

Coordinator for the BBAC Ball, Stuart Keasley, said: “Two sell-out years in a row plus enthusiastic feedback from attendees meant it was time to move the event to a bigger and more impressive venue. The Underglobe is set to combine all the elegance of a high class evening with all the fun and informality of a dive event. We expect tickets to sell fast.”

All the money raised from the event, including the exclusive auction and raffle, will go to fund the important work of two charities, Bite-Back Shark and Marine Conservation and Marie Curie Cancer Care.

More information about the event can be found at www.bitebackatcancer.org.

=======================================================

I'll update this thread with information on the prize draw, auction lots and other sponsorship news. We've a tough target to beat for what will be the sixth BBAC Charity Ball, with over £19,000 raised last year!!

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Stuart
Visit bottlefish.net for my personal web site.
Visit Black Flag TV Ltd if you'd like to hire me or any of our cameras.