1 reply to this topic

#1 Paul Kay

Paul Kay

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:40 AM

I have in an old but still good condition Seacam housing for the Fuji S2Pro camera in stock. I sold this new and its arrived back as its owner has upgraded. I have two S2Pro camera bodies to go with it - both working, and one owned locally to me which has not been used for a few years because it was kept as a back-up - and another one with a dead sensor for parts (battery container, etc.). Although this is an older dSLR 6MPixels it has the advantage of operating TTL flash with Nikonos type TTL flash units at up to 400 ISO. As an introductory housing for someone wanting to try using a dSLR it will make a very cheap starter system. I'm asking 450 for the housing and the 2 cameras as a lot, plus shipping at cost. To get it operating it will need a viewfinder and port plus a lens and appropriate flash and arm. I'm selling the lot as is simply because of its age - but the housing does take current Seacam viewfinders and ports (NOT the older, finer thread ports). Although the S2Pro is only 6MPixels, it produces excellent and quite versatile RAW files and I've had them printed at A3 and larger quite happily. It might just be possible to modify the housing to fit a newer Nikon dSLR (not the D90 which is marginally too wide without machining the housing's internals - I've checked) although with fewer controls usable, if someone is into DIY.
Paul Kay, Canon EOS5D/5DII, SEACAM/S45, 15, 24L, 60/2.8 (+Ext12II) & 100/2.8 Macros - UK/Ireland Seacam Sales underseacameras & marinewildlife & paulkayphotography & welshmarinefish

#2 Paul Kay

Paul Kay

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Update. This housing has been sold.
Paul Kay, Canon EOS5D/5DII, SEACAM/S45, 15, 24L, 60/2.8 (+Ext12II) & 100/2.8 Macros - UK/Ireland Seacam Sales underseacameras & marinewildlife & paulkayphotography & welshmarinefish